360 Survey Content
Whether you need help with content or you have your own survey, we can help!
Our Established Surveys
No content? No problem. Use one of our three “ready-to-go” surveys (Front Line Leader, Manager, or Executive). See below for details on each survey’s specific competencies and items.
Your Custom Content
Want to use your own survey but looking for a robust delivery and reporting platform? We can help – you provide us with your content and we’ll configure it to meet your needs.
Best of Both Worlds
Let us create your perfect survey using a blend of our survey items and your custom content. This is a great way to quickly and easily produce a survey that’s tailor made for your organization.
Our Validated Surveys
Our three established surveys target three levels of leadership:
- Executive – Typically used for title Vice President and above, this is our most senior-level assessment
- Manager – Applicable to a wide variety of leaders from new managers through “managers of managers”
- Front Line Leader – Most often used for those who supervise a company’s individual contributor population
Number of Competencies: 8 | Number of Items: 45
Communicates with Impact
Drive and Judgment
Builds Organizational Capabilities
Number of Competencies: 6 | Number of Items: 47
Drive & Judgment
Number of Competencies: 6 | Number of Items: 40
Initiative & Judgment
Surveys Delivered Your Way.
Via our flexible 360 feedback survey platform, we offer a host of options to ensure you get the solution you need. Here are just a few of the most common customization options:
- Including your company’s brand
- Defining your own rating scale
- Defining custom rater roles
- Including comment collection
- Configuring email communications
Too many 360 reports in the market are overly complex and confusing for participants. Our reports have been designed to help participants clearly understand the “big picture” and then quickly drill down to the most critical drivers of performance. Here are a few highlights:
- A summary of competency-level results
- A deeper dive into specific behavioral results
- Presentation of the verbatim comments collected from raters (if included)
- Identification of the highest and lowest rated behaviors
- Uncovering blind spots and hidden strengths
- Providing targeted suggestions for development
Want to Discuss an Upcoming Project? Contact us Today!
Want to talk right away? Call us Now!
1.800.682.4587, Ext 1
Address: 500 Winderley Place, Ste 104, Maitland, FL 32751